The 10th biennial New England Conference is scheduled for Saturday, April 6, 2013, at the Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center, Sturbridge, Massachusetts. This continuing education program will give you a chance to brush up on your skills or learn new ones, meet colleagues, have a lunchtime discussion, and earn credits toward an AMWA education certificate.·
7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Continental Breakfast & Registration
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Morning Workshops (concurrent)
- Elements of Medical Terminology (ES/G/SG) [#2005]
- Tables and Graphs (ES/G) [#2011]
- Freelance Forum (special session)
12:00 noon - 1:30 p.m.
Luncheon with Roundtables & Open Tables
1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Afternoon Workshops (concurrent)
- Essential Ethics for Medical Communicators (ES) [#2006]
- Writing Abstracts (CP/EW/PH) [#3019]
- Transitioning to Medical Writing from Allied Fields
If you are an AMWA member, the cost will range from $160 to $295, depending on whether you take one workshop or two and which workshop(s) you select. Cost for nonmembers is double.
Last Updated (Saturday, 02 February 2013 15:37)